- how one of my tomato varieties (the mortgage lifter) has leaves the size of my hands! It's extraordinary really, something I've never seen!
- the country roads inspired skirt we whipped up for Moonpie yesterday (the one that started as a shirt).
- the felt weather chart Buddy made yesterday- his first time to use the sewing machine (and how his stitches are straighter than mine ever were as a beginner).
- the evidence of a true rain- that lasted for a brief 10 minutes or so (our first rain in over 6 months)!
And since I didn't have the camera, I couldn't:
- be bothered to take pictures of said rain. Instead I was freed up to enjoy the rain completely with my children. We ran and danced and sailed leaf boats. We tilted chins to the sky with mouths wide open. Oh the joy in their eyes- rain!
And since I don't have the camera, I will send you:
- over to Jaime's, to make the most delicious chicken pot pie you have ever dreamed of (you dream in pies, right?)
- to Design Mom to jog your memory in the skills of friendship bracelet making.
- to one of our favorite, new library books.