photo h1_zpsac84397a.png  photo h2_zps4198f83b.png  photo h3_zpsfb878775.png  photo h4_zpsb401ec6b.png

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

gratituesday

It's dish washing time, after our evening meal.  I have a window above my sink that is my frame to all that is green and laughter and growth.  And on this evening I am greeted with the squeaking springs of our trampoline and bouncing children bathed in butterscotch sun.  It is in this moment that the washing, the drying, the laughing, the singing, all become poetry.

It is all wrapped up in this light.

I think back to the weekend, the celebration of Light.

I want to be wrapped in it

in Him...


Joining Mrs. Voskamp, for the very first time in this medium, for Gratituesday.

1.  children bouncing and bathed in light
2.  chickens eager for leftover rice
3.  the pink of the sky tickling the feathers of the clouds
4.  my compost- busy, working, peaceful
5.  my rubber boots, allowing me to go anywhere and do what needs to be done

2 comments:

TxFarmhouse said...

Love your post! enough said...

amanda {the habit of being} said...

oh yes, rubber boots. i have a pair by the door and another in the back of my car 'cos you know, they're totally necesary!