It's dish washing time, after our evening meal. I have a window above my sink that is my frame to all that is green and laughter and growth. And on this evening I am greeted with the squeaking springs of our trampoline and bouncing children bathed in butterscotch sun. It is in this moment that the washing, the drying, the laughing, the singing, all become poetry.
It is all wrapped up in this light.
I think back to the weekend, the celebration of Light.
I want to be wrapped in it
Joining Mrs. Voskamp, for the very first time in this medium, for Gratituesday.
1. children bouncing and bathed in light
2. chickens eager for leftover rice
3. the pink of the sky tickling the feathers of the clouds
4. my compost- busy, working, peaceful
5. my rubber boots, allowing me to go anywhere and do what needs to be done