photo h1_zpsac84397a.png  photo h2_zps4198f83b.png  photo h3_zpsfb878775.png  photo h4_zpsb401ec6b.png

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

surely there is something I should be doing

I should be cleaning, or organizing, or dumpster diving for boxes.  I for sure shouldn't be updating the blog!
Seems like with all that I should be doing, all I want to do is nothing.  Funny how that works.  Maybe funny isn't the right word...

So, in the spirit of procrastination, here are our Halloween pictures, a week late!



Buddy was a knight.  Check out the shine coming from his sword!  Sha-shinggg...

Moonpie was Tigress from Kung Fu Panda.


John and I were Bert and Mary Poppins

Ok seriously, I need to go do something.  

3 comments:

Shalini said...

Ooh, I love your costumes, but especially you and Burt! :)

Rosie_Kate said...

You and John are SO CUTE!!!

Amanda said...

Ohmigosh, I LOVE your Mary Poppins and Bert costumes!!

And I know exactly what you mean about wanting to do nothing when you have so much to do. Blogging is not nothing. Otherwise, I would do more of it. ;)

Pinterest, however, comes close to being nothing. LOL. Look for me! Full name! I signed on with FB, so I can't figure out how to add friends any other way. :/ I looked for you, but I assume you didn't use your real name? Or do I need your maiden name, too?