photo h1_zpsac84397a.png  photo h2_zps4198f83b.png  photo h3_zpsfb878775.png  photo h4_zpsb401ec6b.png

Monday, February 7, 2011

weekending

{{{inspired by Amanda}}}


We had the best kind of weekending!
the kids in their thrifted snow bibs (buddy's were a size 10/12!)

Snow day

Daddy home


Pot of taco soup

Pan of cornbread

Loaf of banana bread



No house projects

Hot tea

thawing out the chicken's water
Puzzles

A movie

Books

just a peek
A celebration of love

A major reprieve from the cold

A beautiful extended drive through the country

Fruit bars from the convenience store

My favorite people, my favorite experiences...all wrapped up into one wonderful weekend.

5 comments:

amanda {the habit of being} said...

looks like it was a great weekend! lots of fun in the snow and good food - right up my alley!

if you're interested, you can link your weekending post up over at my blog :)

affectioknit said...

Sounds warm and lovely....

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a wonderful weekend. I love those cozy kind of weekends!

The Farmers Nest said...

Ditto!

Tammie said...

ummm, can you bring me some soup, corn bread, and banana bread....ppllllllleeeeeeeaaaaaaasssssseeeee?