1. I may have inadvertently bought my 4 year old son a pair of skinny jeans this weekend.
2. Anyone else mildly disturbed by the images of the half naked Chilean miners? I know- it is a serious situation and I would love to stay abreast of the details, but there's just one too many pair of ninnies staring back at me. Can't even read the article.
3. I planted garlic for the first time this weekend! I also planted store bought transplants. GASP!!! I was, on the one hand, ashamed of myself, but on the other hand, giddy over how I now have an instant garden with actual plants!
4. Know what's cuter than an old man? A little boy that likes to dress like an old man!
5. Our house is almost 3/4 completely painted! Right now it looks a little like a mullet. The front is completely different from the back. But we're getting there!
6. I'm featuring a great company tomorrow for Fair Trade October. They are even giving us a special discount! Stay tuned!