photo h1_zpsac84397a.png  photo h2_zps4198f83b.png  photo h3_zpsfb878775.png  photo h4_zpsb401ec6b.png

Monday, June 24, 2013

etsy shop open!



Well, I up and did it, y'all.  I opened an Etsy shop!

I would love for you to head on over and check it out.


There are lots of fun things like salves for bug bites, dry patches, and eczema.  An ear ache oil (pictured with Birdy up there- she loves her ear oil!) and fancy face oils.  If you've been wanting to try out the oil cleansing method for your face, but you don't want to mix your own, I have three that I have been working on for weeks now.  I am very proud of the quality of the oils and the blends I have come up with.  My hope is that they are a blessing to others.


I promise my blog won't be a commercial everyday about the shop!  But it is what I am up to these days and I'm happy to be able to share it with you here!



{LINK HERE}


7 comments:

Kim said...

Congratulations!!!! All the best, the shop looks great.

Rosie_Kate said...

Congrats! I hope your new venture is very successful!

And what a CUTE little girl! (Love the teething necklace, too)

Becky said...

I'm so VERY excited for you and the opening of your Etsy shop! Georgia Claire suffers with eczema...and when I say suffers, she suffers. Bless her heart. I hate watching her itch & scratch until she bleeds. So, which salve would you recommend us buying? I want to buy! SO EXCITED!

mandi said...

Becky! Thank you friend!
I would recommend the Happy Skin Salve. I developed that one specifically for those with eczema.

SHARM said...

Congratulations!!! I am a ETSY Seller as well...

SHARM said...

Congratulations!!! I am a ETSY Seller as well...

Suzanne said...

Hi Mandi,
Thanks for visiting and leaving a note at my blog. How funny your sis works for Modcloth! Well, pass this on if you can:-) There are MANY women in my age range and I would be in the 40-50 that would love some clothes like those on Modcloth. Quite frankly, some dresses on the heavier models scream for a bit of length as a short dress on a very stocky leg is not becoming. If they just showcased a few older women with their look and advertised it a bit I bet they would be pleasantly surprised by the feedback.
Well, I am considering purchasing an outfit and taking a pic for my blog just to show more mature ladies can look good too....LOL! Congratulations on your etsy shop! I will put a link to it in my sidebar--I love small WAHM to succeed. How is the deodorant? May have to try that out.
Blessings,
Suzanne