photo h1_zpsac84397a.png  photo h2_zps4198f83b.png  photo h3_zpsfb878775.png  photo h4_zpsb401ec6b.png

Thursday, October 6, 2011

clean bill of health

Thank you so much for the insight and recommendations about goats yesterday!  I have primarily been researching Nigerian Dwarves having no idea that there are mini breeds of the La Mancha and Nubians.  Oh the Nubians, with those floppy ears!  So cute!

I had mentioned last month about my recent departure from taking the herb Vitex.  I went last week to get my hormone levels checked and everything came back in the normal range!  I am relieved.  I didn't want to have to go back to square one and figure out something else to take.  Most importantly, it's wonderful to just feel good.

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

Great news! So glad to hear you are feeling good!! :)

Shalini said...

I just started taking the vitex a few weeks ago and I already feel a little better--I'm not freezing cold all the time and I have a little more energy. Thank you!

amanda {the habit of being} said...

vitex has really helped me in the past but yes, it is not a forever thing. so glad you are feeling better!

Nicola said...

That is wonderful news. I understand health issues. I have had some very odd ones, ongoing. Can't wait to hear more about the goats.