In secondary news, we leave for our big ol' trip! Yahoo! Today will be a full day of cleaning out the RV (we don't want to use all of our generous friend's paper plates and such!), packing it up with all of our gypsy living gear and welcoming the family that is coming in today to for Moonpie's baptism tomorrow.
What to do to get ready for a trip that will last 3 weeks?
- clean the house for the house sitter?
- brush up on colonial American history?
- wash 10 million loads of laundry?
- make reservations?
- have friends over for more goodbyes?
- pack and re-pack?
- scout out local farmer's markets along our path?
- care for a feverish little boy?
Oh wait...I know.
Why not get a puppy???
Horribly timed, but delicious all the same. I introduce to you our new little Boston Terrier, Rosie.
Please stay tuned for the next few weeks as I write from our life on the road!