photo h1_zpsac84397a.png  photo h2_zps4198f83b.png  photo h3_zpsfb878775.png  photo h4_zpsb401ec6b.png

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

just for me



Moonpie took some pictures of me out working in the garden today.
And I feel silly posting them, truly I do. In real life I am more comfortable giving attention than drawing it to myself. But after reading just a little snippet on this post, I began thinking about remembering. And I decided that one day I may want to remember these days. At this point in my life, I have never felt stronger and healthier than I do now. And I think it might be ok to put it in print. Just in case I ever need to remember.



8 comments:

Hendrick Family said...

I know this was just for you, but I liked it too. You look stunning, Mandi...even while doing yard work.

Heather

johnny b said...

That's one beautiful girl in that Stetson.

Michelle said...

Good for you! I never have photos of myself to look back on because I am always the one behind the camera, and because like you, I tend to try and avoid attention.

Someday you will be very glad that you have these photos of yourself in your prime! :)

* * said...

I relate to your post, your so beautiful in the garden Mandi!

Mommy, M.D. said...

beautiful!

Traci said...

Duh Mandi! You are one of the most gorgeous, modest people I have ever met! Yes, you should put more of you on here..thank you for sharing. Love it. What is your photo software...love the colors.

Becky said...

Loved seeing your pics..you look like you did 12 years ago when i met you at hpu! =)

Amanda said...

Oh, what beautiful shots Moonpie took of you! Yes, definitely remember. How awesome that you can say you've never felt stronger or healthier. I wish I could say that right now -- but I hope to say it soon. :)