i purchased the pattern and supplies from joy's waldorf dolls. i felt like the pattern was very user friendly for a newbie doll maker. i had to re-attach the legs about 4 times, but besides that, everything else went pretty smoothly. the pattern for her sweater can be found on waldorf mama's blog. this was very fun to knit up (in rowan organic cotton). her t-shirt was repurposed from a baby shirt, and i made a simple iron on applique from some scrap fabric i had. her pants were made from the basic concept of my monkey britches tutorial (only i had no pants to trace). i've also made her some woolie pants out of that striped sweater, a skirt and a tu-tu. i hope all of these little clothes will make esther's final reveal on christmas morning somewhat of a surprise! oh- and i should mention that the name esther is all moonpie. she had originally asked if we could name the baby (the one inside of me!) esther. when we politely declined, she decided that esther would be a great name for her doll. and i think it suits her just fine!