photo h1_zpsac84397a.png  photo h2_zps4198f83b.png  photo h3_zpsfb878775.png  photo h4_zpsb401ec6b.png

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

i like...

...that when i ask my buddy "what's going on?" he answers "fine"

...or when i ask "how are you?" he replies "three"

...dire straits on pandora

...sunshiney fall days

...buddy's dirty jeans, delivered via plyers

...soup on the stove, bread in the oven

...that moonpie has been inspired by our reading this week and has fashioned herself a tutu out of chicken feathers, twine and tape (native american princess)

...that i am home to witness all of this- these conversations, sunlight on wood floors, nourishment, and creativity


8 comments:

Cheryl said...

I like it! I think I'll start my own "I like" post. Imitation is the highest form of flattery! =)

Mandy said...

That's a great list! I like all the crazy things that happen around here when we're home, too.

Amanda said...

I'm liking the same sorts of things right now. :)

Traci said...

heartwarmer

5 Chicks and a Farmer said...

your words are beautiful as is your family!!! we love you guys and are so thankful for you!

Nicola said...

i like 'i like' lists! love these along with gratitude lists!
nicola
http://whichname.blogspot.com

Nicola said...

oh and i can't remember if i said i love your new header!
nicola
http://whichname.blogspot.com

cally said...

yeah, me too.